Oklahoma
✟12,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
She's having breathing trouble and other symptoms of pneumonia. Please pray that God heals her and gets her through this. Please pray that she survives this.
I see a rush of feather falling from wings moving swiftly, do not fear and do not worry remember who is in control and have faith staay strong for her keep praying and trust him give him this situation and let go only he can take this situation

• Friendly
Reactions: Leaf473
Upvote 0

Agra man

May 16, 2023
Oklahoma
✟12,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
WhenI have any doubt in my request to him I say to the enemy sit back and watch what my God can do. Remember dear saints that not can we in accordance with each other and with the spirit of the Lord have anything we ask in his name but that we stand in atuhority in Christ.

We have actual say in a matter the spirit of God that resides in us the position with Christ we are set upon the powers of hell themselves have no choice but to submit.

So what is sickness if hell itself has no choice but remain under our feet because we are children of the most high God kings and queens preists we don't have to just pray and ask that is the beginning phase the learning to trust him and grow in faith.

There is a difference in having faith in the Lord and having confidence in him.

So where will everyone stand? will we just pray for this or will we command it? I do apologize if I seem rude or anything My spirit just quickened and I couldn't help but write that.

Upvote 0

Phronema

Orthodox Christian
Angels Team
Supporter
Dec 2, 2016
Florida Panhandle
✟738,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
O Lord our God, Who by word alone did heal all diseases, Who did cure the kinswoman of Peter, You Who chastise with pity and heal according to Your goodness; Who are able to put aside every malady and infirmity, do You Yourself, the same Lord, grant aid to this Your servant and cure her of every sickness of which she is grieved; lift her up from his (her) bed of pain, and send down upon her Your great mercy, and if it be Your Will, give to her health and a complete recovery; for You are the Physician of our souls and bodies, and to You do we send up Glory: to Father, and to Son, and to Holy Spirit, both now and ever, and to the ages of ages. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums