• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Please Pray For My Mom

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by AnimalAngel, Sep 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. AnimalAngel

AnimalAngel New Member

+11
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    She's had diabetes since she was a kid and it's been manageable. But now she's having heart and kidney problems. She had open heart surgery years ago but now it's stopped working.

She's the only parental figure I have in my life since my dad left when I was 16 and never came back. I'm scared I'll wake up one day and she will have passed away.

Please pray for her!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann From Mormonism to Christ Supporter

+8,187
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    I'm so sorry. I'll pray for you and your mom.

Christian power of prayer.jpg

3. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,802
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we pray let you touch and heal AnimalAngel's mom. Lord remove her heart , and kidney issues. Heal her from diabetes, and bless her. Lord please heal snd bless AnimalAngel's mom, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

4. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann From Mormonism to Christ Supporter

+8,187
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    I'm still praying.