Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
My mom has been in and out of the hospital many times for the past couple years. And the doctors think she has breast cancer. And she is now on Hormone Therapy.

Please pray Jesus heals my mom completely.

I made a ...

God Bless You,

Katie
Hi Katie, and welcome to CF!

Prayers for you and your Mom. I was diagnosed almost two years ago. I hope they are able to find out exactly what her situation is so that they can treat her correctly, if they don't already know. And praying also for healing. :)

Just a heads-up ... I'm afraid the link isn't allowed on CF. You may want to edit your post so that it doesn't get removed altogether and you can still receive prayers.

God be with you both, and again, welcome.

Upvote 0

John 1720

Harvest Worker
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2013
Massachusetts
✟149,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My mom has been in and out of the hospital many times for the past couple years. And the doctors think she has breast cancer. And she is now on Hormone Therapy.

Please pray Jesus heals my mom completely.

I made a gofundme for my mom.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-carole-tomlinson-fight-cancer

God Bless You,

Katie
My mom died of breast cancer, as did my aunt and 2 of my cousins in their early 30's. During that time she continued to grow ever closer to the Lord and was a source of hope and love to many. As much as I hated to see her go through it the best of her came out of her as a result of her cancer. I prayed, as did many others for her to be cured. She passed on but much later than any of the doctor predicted. They called hospice in about 3 months before she was supposed to die. About a year and a half later I got a call to tell me to say goodbye for the last time. I drove down to mom and dad's - about a 4 hour trip and got in about midnight. I went to her bedroom, dad provided her a separate room with the oxygen tank and all, and the nurse was still with her. She had been unconscious most of the day. I kissed her and told her I loved her and then prayed for the Lord presence to be strong in her and asked Him to take her home or that she would recover so that the rest of my family, wife and daughters might have more time with her. The nurse prayed with me and then left, saying her breathing was so shallow she expected it would be another hour or so. I went to sleep on the sofa as I was dog tired. I went to sleep praying as I was disquieted and restless over the thought I would wake to my mom being gone from this world. Then about 6 am I heard the mice rattling in the kitchen. My dad had set some traps for field mice that had gotten in through the cellar so I got up to go into the kitchen and investigate and check the traps. Except it wasn't mice at all it was my mom getting pans out of the cabinet. I was astonished and said Mom what are you doing out of bed? I was incredulous still not believing my eyes. She simply answered, 'Well I'm getting myself some breakfast what did you think I was doing'? I woke my dad and we both began to laugh. The nurse and hospice workers couldn't believe it. She didn't pass for at least another 3-4 months and many visits later. A few weeks before she did she told me she had a dream where Jesus told her He was taking her home to be with Him. She was more than ready and I knew she would go. If ever I learned about God's timing it was from my dear mother.

Heavenly Father, we thank you for Katie's Mom. It was you who gave her life, love and the joy of being a mom to Katie and her siblings. Lord I lift her life up to you and ask that Your blessing would rest upon her and that Your presence of love would surround her and give her the peace she needs. Strengthen her faith and strengthen Katie's faith. Be with the entire family Lord and provide wisdom to the doctors and healing to her mom. Father we ask for your healing hands now to be upon Katies mom and for wellness of body mind and spirit to be with her in Jesus Name. Amen

• Winner
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to learn about your mom’s health concerns, Katie. Know that I’ll be praying for her, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and restore her to health, according to His will. May He surround you and your mom with His peace and strength during this difficult time.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums