Indiana
Visit site
✟7,666.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
i just left the i.c.u. unit.

i know the power of life and death is on my tongue.. but i feel our lord is calling home my mother..

as i was leaving, she stopped me and asked me to get on my prayer lines.. i promised i would.

she has battled emphazema for 10 years now. and since feb of this month has really went down hill.

i have lost count how many times she has been on a ventalater since feb.

i had taken a couple days off of seeing her, as they said they was releasing her back to the nursing home the next day ( from the last day i saw her).. the last day i noticed how there was nothing to her hands, and they were "old people" hands... i was so shocked when i went in this morning. she had swollen so much, her hands that a couple days ago were down to the bone, was now 3-4 times what they had been, like someone inflated her with air.

when she first went to the nursing home... april or may.. i asked her if she was in good standing with God, she said she knew where she was going ... she never talked religeon.. but over the last few years she wouldnt miss the gaithers and such.. i pray she had actually ask forgiveness, as she is a wonderful lady... even though she didnt attend church as i was growing up, she NEVER minded if i went..

she never got drunk a day in her life, if she knew someone was going hungry ( even a stranger) she would take them food.. she acted a lot more like jesus then quite a few christians i know do.

im sorry this got so long, this just hurts so bad, she raised me alone, and was more of a mother to my son ( im a single dad) then HIS mother ever thought about being... i'm missing her so much already and she hasnt even went home yet.

please pray she is in good standing with our lord, and if not, he provides her the one last opportunity..

please pray when she passes, God bestows his mercy and peace upon her.

i thank you

Tony

Toobcherished

Nov 8, 2006
✟7,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, have mercy on the this lovely woman. If its her time father, and you want her out of suffering please take her on home to be with you Lord. But if you want her to wait a while longer, if you have something she still needs to do, Lord I pray you return her to finish your work father. Father make her comfortable, take a way all fear. Peace, Peace Jesus, that whatever you decide she will happily do. Lord and when she passes we pray that you say well done to your child. Without your mercy, and grace none of us will make it to the promised land. In the name of Jesus, Amen

Upvote 0

torchbearer

Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, thank you for the time we have here to grow spiritually - to learn to love others as much as you love us. Thank you for the cherished time spent with loved ones, the memories and the lessons they share with us. I lift up VIH to you. Lord, embrace him, give him comfort, ease his anguish, let him gather support and comfort from friends around him. May he look into his son's face and see the joy and hope of another. May he look into his mother's face and see the joy and love a mother has for her son. May VIH look into Your face and see the love and joy you have for him ...Bless his mother Lord, give her comfort, lessen her pain, bring compassion and empathy into the medical team that supports her and assists her. In Your Name we pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father in Heaven, please do not let this woman pass from the world until she accepts Jesus as her savior. If she already has, please do what's best for her. If it be Your will, please heal her fully. If not, please make her passing painless and greet her with a heavenly host of angels to carry her home. Please be with Victory. Please fill her with the Holy Spirit and give her the right words to say to her mom to know whether or not she trusts in Jesus once and for all. If Victory needs help, please bring someone into her life to help her and witness to her mom.

Give Victory your perfect peace, hope, comfort and love. Give her strength during these tough times. Draw her closer to you. Make her thirst for Your Word even more.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0