Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
I know you haven't seen me in over a yr but that's how long I've been a member. I shyed away from boards altogether after, let's just say, a few bad experiences at several. BUT a young lady posted this address in a reply post and it reminded me how very warm, friendly, and welcoming this site was. So, just so you'll know, I'm a committed, dedicated prayer warrior/intercessor and please know I will definately hold each of you up in prayer from this forum. :pray: All I ask is that if you read this please say a prayer for my mom. AND I also posted a testimony in this forum if you'd be interested to see what God did for me recently!! :clap:

I'm very depressed about her. She's 75 yrs old and has been a breast cancer survivor for yrs. <two masectomies> but was diagnosed with the beginning stages of alzheimers not too long ago. Well it's progressing rapidy ...and the medication the dr gave her to supposedly stop it from advancing so quickly, must not be working. Every time I speak to her on the phone, the ramblings begin, she reverts to her childhood or just starts talking about things that make absolutely no sense. It's ripping my heart out and at times she can't even finish her sentences. :cry: Growing old is so hard and watching your loved ones is the hardest. My dad passed in 1984 and everyone else on her side is gone so all that's left is me and my sister, and it seems we are at the brink of our relationship collapsing because she has overtaken everything involving my mom...decisions, all of it, without even talking to me about it. Due to circumstances here at my home, we only have one car right now and my husband is working 12 and 13 hrs a day, six days a week so I can't even get over to see her.

Thanks for letting me vent, if anyone even reads this and if you do and don't want to post please at least say a prayer for her...me and my sister too.

dalfrath

Feb 16, 2003
Pondicherry, India
Visit site
✟7,717.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, bless and heal faith's mother from all ailments and discomforts and grant her good health and strength to glorify you through your life and testimony. Bless the other members in the family with all spiritual and temporal blessings. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

"Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation." -Psalms 68:19

(Nah 1:7) The LORD is good, a strong hold in
the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that
trust in him.

(2Ti 2:19) Nevertheless the foundation of God
standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth
that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the
name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Upvote 0