Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for my mental health. I believe I am having yet another episode. These episodes cause me to radically change my beliefs, even when I don't want them to change. I feel like I really need God right now, because medication and ten years of therapy still hasn't caused these mental health episodes to stop. It's exhausting and I just really want for God to lift this burden from my shoulders. :praying:

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,759.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
1680153136022.jpeg

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Please pray for my mental health. I believe I am having yet another episode. These episodes cause me to radically change my beliefs, even when I don't want them to change. I feel like I really need God right now, because medication and ten years of therapy still hasn't caused these mental health episodes to stop. It's exhausting and I just really want for God to lift this burden from my shoulders. :praying:

Give them to God .... and don't take them back .... if and when they return ... do the same thing.

My personal experience with doing this (hard to do at first) has helped me and continues to help me with anxiety, worry and depression .... still experience it sometimes .... but not nearly as severely or as often as I used to.

May the Lord bring peace to your heart/mind ... amen.

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
May God bless you and keep you through Jesus Christ :praying:

• Prayers
Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0

HoneyBee

Prodigal Daughter
Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2017
West Coast
✟198,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you everyone for your prayers!

I have spoken with my mental health therapist and, because of the symptoms I am presenting, I'm hopefully going to get a psychological test to screen me for a personality disorder soon. This will help us to know what treatment types we should move forward with, and it will also give me some clarity on what is going on in my brain.

Please keep the prayers coming! And thank you again for your support!

Upvote 0