Florida
✟17,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can I please have prayers for my medical condition, I think there is something wrong with my Digestive tract. I'm also having intrusive thoughts when I try to pray or think about Christ Jesus. Thank you all and God Bless.

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm praying. I suggest repeating a short Bible verse whenever intrusive thoughts enter.

Isaiah 26:3
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,082,991.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I agree with the post above. Except that I would add that it helps to go offensively rather than defensively. That is, keep Bible verses going in your mind, and on your lips, at every reasonable opportunity.

The Bible says that the Word is a hammer that breaks the rock. In Psalm one we are told that those who meditate on the word day and night, and that is no exaggeration, are the ones who will be greatly blessed.

Singing scripture and praises is also a powerful form of spiritual warfare. When David sang to Saul evil spirits fled. Paul and Silas were miraculously released from prison when they were singing praise songs. When multiple armies came against little Israel, King Jehoshaphat sent out priests before the armies, singing praises. The armies turned on one another and killed one another.

On YouTube there are many places where you can find scripture only songs and also spoken Bible promises videos.

I pray for your peace and for your house.

Upvote 0

seaofsand

Mar 22, 2020
Southwest US
✟34,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just want to say that I understand intrusive thoughts and how scary they can be. The Bible verses above are really helpful to stay focused on the moment we have right now, in peace.

I will say a prayer for your peace of mind.

Upvote 0