Kalamazoo
✟7,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My wife left last Thursday and hasn't been back. She now says she won't tell me when she will be back and she wants separation. Her heart is hardened to me and I love her very much but the separation seems so easy for her. I'm wondering if she loves me anymore. Please pray for God to work and out Marriage to be restored. I am so broken hearted pray for me to please. Ty God bless.

Symph

Jul 6, 2017
NASHVILLE
✟90,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ty to those who have responded. I wanted to add that I am a big part of the reason that we separated. I have made a lot of mistakes and hurt her. I asked for forgiveness and have tried to make changes but it hasn't been enough thus far.
Then it's possible God is doing something that is for your good. Alot of times it's the worst situations that God uses to give us the greatest life changes. Ask him if he's trying to show you something, ask him if you need to repent, try to find God in this storm if you can. You don't have control over your wife and the outcome in THAT way, but no matter WHAT happens if you use this situation as a chance to exercise real faith you will come out of it better. So remember, God can right any wrong, he can make the most desperate situations turn bright, hold tight to him and expect him to get you through it, he will, and hopefully with your marriage intact.

Upvote 0

Ryan19842003

Aug 7, 2017
Kalamazoo
✟7,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then it's possible God is doing something that is for your good. Alot of times it's the worst situations that God uses to give us the greatest life changes. Ask him if he's trying to show you something, ask him if you need to repent, try to find God in this storm if you can. You don't have control over your wife and the outcome in THAT way, but no matter WHAT happens if you use this situation as a chance to exercise real faith you will come out of it better. So remember, God can right any wrong, he can make the most desperate situations turn bright, hold tight to him and expect him to get you through it, he will, and hopefully with your marriage intact.

ty

Upvote 0