West Palm Beach
✟20,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband is currently not with me and sin has taken control of him. Please, pray that he comes back to Christ, repents, and joins his wife and future child again. Please, pray that he repents and asks for forgiveness and does what is right. Please, pray that my marriage and my family will be freed from Satan and his temptations. Please, every prayer matters to me right now and makes me feel less alone in this. I thank you all and God bless you :help::prayer::prayer::prayer:

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband is currently not with me and sin has taken control of him. Please, pray that he comes back to Christ, repents, and joins his wife and future child again. Please, pray that he repents and asks for forgiveness and does what is right. Please, pray that my marriage and my family will be freed from Satan and his temptations. Please, every prayer matters to me right now and makes me feel less alone in this. I thank you all and God bless you :help::prayer::prayer::prayer:
Lord, we ask for your mercy and grace to be bestowed upon YanaMarkova, her marriage and her unborn child at this time.

Lord, we pray that you will touch the heart of her husband, that he may repent and return to fulfill his role in his family's lives.

Upvote 0

YanaMarkova

Feb 4, 2021
West Palm Beach
✟20,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord, we ask for your mercy and grace to be bestowed upon YanaMarkova, her marriage and her unborn child at this time.

Lord, we pray that you will touch the heart of her husband, that he may repent and return to fulfill his role in his family's lives.
Thank you so much

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray that you will be given insight and guidance and wisdom about your situation. I pray you will be given healing for the distress you have suffered. I pray that holy angels surround you and your child in ways that bless you and support you. I pray that your husband will return to the Lord, but if he does not that you will still be provided for and given comfort.

Upvote 0