Please pray for my husband's guidance and anger issues...

mimi75042

Apr 23, 2011
Texas
✟43,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am in need of prayer for my husband for spiritual guidance and direction. He is living in the flesh and his anger is causing him to think that he is not doing any wrong. He also needs to find and seek GOD for peace and tranquility. He's is having major anger issues and is also depressed. Thanks and GOD BLESS.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Father I lift up mimi's husband to You and pray for Your divine intervention here. Father open this man's eyes to see you. Open his eye' to see what he is doing and place conviction on his heart. We pray a revelation be made here and promise to give You the glory. In Jesus name AMEN.

Upvote 0

lozzymagoo

Mar 9, 2018
UK
✟16,966.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, I pray for this man. I bring him before your throne. Jesus you know him. You see him day & night. You know all about him. Lord, anger is not of you. Whatever is the root cause, I pray that you will get right down deep into the place that is causing the anger and depression and I pray that you will breathe new life into this man. I pray Lord that you will soften his heart today and drive out darkness that has been keeping him bound in a perpetual cycle of anger and depression. Lord, bring peace and joy into this home, into this marriage. Restore Lord, what the enemy has been trying to destroy. Thank you Lord that with you all things are made new. Bless this woman Lord and keep her in perfect peace. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
May You illuminate this husband to be able to clearly see his own state. Then motivate Him to seek You to help him correct what needs correcting, Proverbs 3:5. May he see that Your way is the best way, and that to have the better peace, joy, and satisfaction in this life one must follow You and Your way. Be with his wife, strengthening her with patience, hope, and trust and focus upon her relationship with You, bringing her provision and peace. Amen.

Upvote 0

Arthur B Via

Art
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2016
✟86,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I am in need of prayer for my husband for spiritual guidance and direction. He is living in the flesh and his anger is causing him to think that he is not doing any wrong. He also needs to find and seek GOD for peace and tranquility. He's is having major anger issues and is also depressed. Thanks and GOD BLESS.
Read the Word! There's healing, compassion and understanding in God's Word. Ask your husband to read with you and if he declines? Read the Word yourself and ask your husband to help interpret the Word, and you'll both find peace.The Gospel of John 6:35-40 secures both your futures. God bless you both... ☺

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:prayer:
Sometimes issues like these arise from a physical cause...make sure he gets a complete physical!
images

Upvote 0