East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My husband Peter had what seemed like a mini stroke today. He slid off the chair onto the floor and lost his speech. He has had cancer and tumours have returned. I sent for an ambulance and he has gone to hospital. I am trusting the Lord to bless and heal and restore him to full health in Jesus name.

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am so sorry to hear this, he is in my prayers. May God bless you two and bring comfort and healing.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My husband Peter had what seemed like a mini stroke today. He slid off the chair onto the floor and lost his speech. He has had cancer and tumours have returned. I sent for an ambulance and he has gone to hospital. I am trusting the Lord to bless and heal and restore him to full health in Jesus name.
Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Father, I thank You for musicalpilgrim and agree for Peter to have complete healing of his tumours. I pray for a quick recovery from these strokes Father, and comfort both musical pilgrim and her husband as they go through this time. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the hospital have had positive results. He is talking and is back on his feet. What a relief! I just want him home now, the house is so empty without him.
God bless and thank you for your prayers.

Upvote 0