Feb 4, 2012
✟34,547.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Ours is a complicated story. Anyway, to keep the story short, we are both in our 50's. I live in Europe, he lives in the USA. We got married on the last 4th of January in the US, then I returned to my country.We were undergoing the legal process for us to be reunited, as I must take with me my son who is 17 and still a minor. This process is quite complicated and expensive but we were happy to do it. But my husband has been having troubles in his job and he has been put on administrative leave on the last Friday. His job was the condition required for us to be reunited, without it and without a fixed income the visa will be denied. We are facing the possibility of never see each other again, as if the visa i denied I will be banned from the US for ten years.

We are quite worried and scared but we are trying to keep our faith strong. Please join us in prayer.
Please.

• Prayers
Reactions: SnowTiger

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know when I brought my wife over, finance issues were a problem for us too. We had to go with having a co-sponsor in order for her to come here or else we would never be together. A co-sponsor is someone who makes enough money that can help you out until your both on your feet when together. Not sure if you have that option given its the UK/Italy. But I'd look for some extra help. Maybe try an embassy.

With that said, praying for you both! God has plans to help us, not harm us! :)

Upvote 0