Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Please pray for my husband John, he has had two teeth out but is not healing after two weeks, the dentist has prescribed strong meds penicillin. The dentist said that he has dry bone condition. Please pray for the Lord to grant him quick and complete healing.

Also could you please pray for my daughter Natalie, she recently gave herself to Jesus and has been so happy and blessed, praise the Lord for answering so many prayers said on this forum and from many Christian friends. She needs prayer for a new job that will have less stress and better hours, she has to work shifts and long hours at a time, and is so tired she is often in tears. People are often off work and she has to cover shifts. Please pray that the Lord grants her a job with normal day hours, she would like to go to more evening church meetings and activities.

:prayer:

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, send the healing her husband needs and allow him to get better, that he be free of any pain he is in.

Send help to the daughter and help her find a job that will be less stressful, that the hours be good for her. That she can have free time to fellowship with other Christians and can continue to be happy to have you in her life.

Send them both your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

Please pray for my husband John, he has had two teeth out but is not healing after two weeks, the dentist has prescribed strong meds penicillin. The dentist said that he has dry bone condition. Please pray for the Lord to grant him quick and complete healing.

Also could you please pray for my daughter Natalie, she recently gave herself to Jesus and has been so happy and blessed, praise the Lord for answering so many prayers said on this forum and from many Christian friends. She needs prayer for a new job that will have less stress and better hours, she has to work shifts and long hours at a time, and is so tired she is often in tears. People are often off work and she has to cover shifts. Please pray that the Lord grants her a job with normal day hours, she would like to go to more evening church meetings and activities.

:prayer:

Prayers to you
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,516.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for your husband's health to be good. You might want to check out probiotics and prebiotics since antibiotics kill good bacteria along with the bad. Many studies have shown that probiotics and prebiotics build up good bacteria and that this helps the physical, even mental, health in many ways. You have to take them in daily. You can buy supplements but one pill has only a tiny, tiny fraction of what you can get from say a teaspoon full of Danon's yogurt with live acidophilus, kombucha (easy to make), unpasteurized sauerkraut and etc.

Praying for a much better job for your daughter, and one where she serves Messiah.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

graciesings

It is so ordered.
Mar 11, 2013
Texas
✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Alleluia about your daughter, that's awesome!

Noticed what Lorica said about probiotics. They're in yogurt. My pharmacist aunt always recommended a container of yogurt every day if someone was on antibiotics. (Of course she prescribed sleep and yogurt for almost everything :) my mom got a big ice chest full of yogurt for my aunt's funeral.) I don't know how well the whole yogurt thing works, but my younger siblings who LOVE the stuff are all in good health. So, yeah.

Praying :crossrc:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.