Dallas
✟15,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A couple weeks ago I went to my friend's house and that night her brother's friends came over as well and the boy I was talking to and I ended up having sexual intercourse and a few days later I started having weird symptoms but I didn't think anything of it until by the second day it had gotten worse . For days I prayed to God that it wasn't a std and if it was to let it be curable. Also asking for forgiveness for what I did. I've also attended church every sunday, and have received prayer over me, and I am also getting a closer relationship to God and learning to put the Lord at the center of my life.
So after a dayI told my mom and we ended up going to the doctor where I got an exam and blood tests done .
By the next week , the results came in and I was told I tested positive for gonorrhea and chlamydia . It wasn't good but I felt relieved that those could be cured . My mom wasn't happy about it and neither was I but I was happy that they could be cured so I greatly thanked God that it wasnt anything incurable . I had already been given medications to cure it so I was feeling better and all. So that saturday I went back for a follow up where I was told that the herpes igm test came back as a very low positive ( 1.2 ) and the igg test was a negative . I was very confused but my doctor told me the igm was a very poor test and is known for giving out false positives especially with such a low number . So I am going to get retested . I am also now focusing on turning my life around and starting to live more by the Lord, attending church regularly, praying, and reading bible scriptures.
PLEASE Pray that I don't have this disease or any other disease . Please pray that the Lord rebukes any disease or impurities I may have . Please pray that I am healthy and that the Lord gets me through this rough time in my life because I've been very stressed and depressed . And if I may have herpes or anything , please pray that Jesus heals me . I have faith that I dont have anything and I have faith that if I do , Jesus will heal me . Please keep me in your prayers as I pray daily and attend church every sunday . Please pray that the next test will be negative .

Thank you , God bless .

Last edited:

Kindled

Apr 11, 2017
New York
✟56,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't want to sound inconsiderate, but I might anyway. You glossed over the whole "having sex with a boy at a party" part like it was a moot detail. You do understand that that's no moot point right? And you do understand that if you don't repent of your fornication and turn from it that you can't expect God to be involved right? I mean you didn't state whether or not you have repented
She said she did.
For days I prayed to God that it wasn't a std and if it was to let it be curable. Also asking for forgiveness for what I did

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A couple weeks ago I went to my friend's house and that night her brother's friends came over as well and the boy I was talking to and I ended up having sexual intercourse and a few days later I started having weird symptoms but I didn't think anything of it until by the second day it had gotten worse . For days I prayed to God that it wasn't a std and if it was to let it be curable. Also asking for forgiveness for what I did. I've also attended church every sunday, and have received prayer over me, and I am also getting a closer relationship to God and learning to put the Lord at the center of my life.
So after a dayI told my mom and we ended up going to the doctor where I got an exam and blood tests done .
By the next week , the results came in and I was told I tested positive for gonorrhea and chlamydia . It wasn't good but I felt relieved that those could be cured . My mom wasn't happy about it and neither was I but I was happy that they could be cured so I greatly thanked God that it wasnt anything incurable . I had already been given medications to cure it so I was feeling better and all. So that saturday I went back for a follow up where I was told that the herpes igm test came back as a very low positive ( 1.2 ) and the igg test was a negative . I was very confused but my doctor told me the igm was a very poor test and is known for giving out false positives especially with such a low number . So I am going to get retested . I am also now focusing on turning my life around and starting to live more by the Lord, attending church regularly, praying, and reading bible scriptures.
PLEASE Pray that I don't have this disease or any other disease . Please pray that the Lord rebukes any disease or impurities I may have . Please pray that I am healthy and that the Lord gets me through this rough time in my life because I've been very stressed and depressed . And if I may have herpes or anything , please pray that Jesus heals me . I have faith that I dont have anything and I have faith that if I do , Jesus will heal me . Please keep me in your prayers as I pray daily and attend church every sunday . Please pray that the next test will be negative .

Thank you , God bless .

Welcome to Christian Forums. I'm praying for you. God's will done. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much.
You're welcome. I'm hopeful you find time to make Christian Forums a place for fellowship with other Christians and your journey with Christ our LORD grows stronger. God bless you and keep you. :praying:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, forgiveness, healing, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

key1

Aug 17, 2017
Dallas
✟15,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, forgiveness, healing, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Thank you so much.

• Prayers
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0