Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me. This year got off to rather negative start with my health. I've had 2 surgeries, going for a 3rd for a reversal of a ileostomy, have to go for an appt for the results from an echo test I had done, and today had a chest x-ray and much blood work done to determine if I qualify for a medication that is reported to have some serious side effects. I need God's help, His guidance and protection from the ill effects of the medication, I need a safe surgery when the doctor decides I am ready for it. He thinks May.

Heavenly Father, first of all, thank You for all that You have done for me. Thank You for bringing me through 2 recent surgeries, and a whole lot of running back and forth to Dr's appointments. You know it gets overwhelming for me at times. Now I come to another hurdle, the medication I was avoiding all these years, I agreed to this today, because they said I'm wasting away with no other choice, is this okay for me to take, if not, may the test results show something out so I won't get put on this medication or it's knock off brand. Both of them tend to be risky. If it's okay and meant to be, may my test results all come back good, may I tolerate it well, and may you restore my health, may my heart issue be good as well. Thank You for all the doctors and nurses and medical staff who have and are taking good care of me, including my husband, he has really helped me a lot. Of all, thank You Father God that I can come to You and call on You to hear our prayers. thank You for Your help and Your peace, In Jesus Name,
Amen

Last edited:

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Most gracious Heavenly Father, swoop down and embrace all of Stephanies maladies, making her internally brand new, and resulting in her lifting up her life to you in praise and adoration. We give you praise, Lord. We give you praise.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen in Jesus name my sister I agree with you :prayer:
Heavenly Father, first of all, thank You for all that You have done for me. Thank You for bringing me through 2 recent surgeries, and a whole lot of running back and forth to Dr's appointments. You know it gets overwhelming for me at times. Now I come to another hurdle, the medication I was avoiding all these years, I agreed to this today, because they said I'm wasting away with no other choice, is this okay for me to take, if not, may the test results show something out so I won't get put on this medication or it's knock off brand. Both of them tend to be risky. If it's okay and meant to be, may my test results all come back good, may I tolerate it well, and may you restore my health, may my heart issue be good as well. Thank You for all the doctors and nurses and medical staff who have and are taking good care of me, including my husband, he has really helped me a lot. Of all, thank You Father God that I can come to You and call on You to hear our prayers. thank You for Your help and Your peace, In Jesus Name,
Amen
By HIS stripes we are healed in Jesus name :heart:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums