Miami
✟9,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My grandson is going to be starting the second grade this fall. Up until this point, he has been home schooled by his mother, but now his parents have decided to enroll him in public school. It's a great school with a very caring staff for special needs children, but I am just worried for him that he will be bullied and will not enjoy school. Please pray for my grandson as he starts at his new school in the fall.

SpiritSong

The LORD is my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Mar 8, 2018
Southeastern United States
✟148,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I can relate to that totally. Hopefully he will get a teacher that is not going to allow bullying in her or his class. Teachers at taught the dangers of bullying and are much more aware now than they used to be concerning this topic.

Blessings. Praying for you and yours!

Upvote 0

Duke fan

Jul 8, 2018
Rockwell
✟16,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My grandson is going to be starting the second grade this fall. Up until this point, he has been home schooled by his mother, but now his parents have decided to enroll him in public school. It's a great school with a very caring staff for special needs children, but I am just worried for him that he will be bullied and will not enjoy school. Please pray for my grandson as he starts at his new school

Upvote 0