✟10,831.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi folks.
I am in this relationship since december. My girlfriend is not a Christian. She accepted me because she promised me to become Christian in the near future because of my testamony. She had problems in the past with the people who betrayed her and sexualy abused. Her parents are so greateful that someone like me love a "complicated" girl like her.

The problem is that she has anxiety issues (someties she wants to be alone). My pastor told me that he felt in the Holy Spirit that in her body is a war of bad spirits. There are times when she wants to know more about the Gospel and Jesus and times when she reject Him and become isolated.

She wants to see a therapist because she doesn't want to be bad for me (even though I have peace and patience with her). She wants to take a break. I am afraid for the therapist to not influence her path with knowing God.

Plase pray for her and for her therapist.
God bless you all !

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Father we pray for complete deliverance for this woman. That she would come to a knowledge and acceptance of you and make Jesus her Lord. We pray that this relationship would be used by you and that Blackfang would gain wisdom and guidance in how to walk with this woman.

Upvote 0

Of the Kingdom

Nov 26, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia
✟48,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you, Lord for the compassion Blackfang feels for this young lady who is struggling with conflict between the gospel message and the enticements of this world. Lord, please bless Blackfang with wisdom, that he may continue to be a positive influence, while aware of the hazards of being drawn into the evils that threaten her.

Please bless the therapist that he may see through the spiritual conflict and be able to promote the young lady's freedom to choose wisely. Please bless the young lady with your continued presence; help her to understand the peace you offer her.

In your precious name, Lord Jesus, Amen.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0