Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Texas
✟13,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My 16-year old friend is in hospital. He has been diagnosed with leukemia. Please pray for him.

Precious Lord...
King of the Earth !

Lord, I lift this young man with leukemia to you this night.
Disease is so hard,
So many questions.
So much pain.

I put the entire situation in Your hands, Father.
If it is Your will to heal this young man, I ask that you do this.... in the Name of Jesus Christ, the One who died for the sins of man.

Upvote 0

Morghaine

Studying
Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2006
Ozark MO
✟63,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Our Lord and Savior, please be with this young man as he battles this disease - please grant him healing, strength and peace. Also, Lord, we ask that You grant strength and peace to his friends and family to help him through this time. In Your Mighty Name we pray - amen.

Upvote 0

Snowbunny

Mexican Princess
Jul 24, 2006
Kiawah Island, Charleston South Carolina
Visit site
✟13,581.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My 16-year old friend is in hospital. He has been diagnosed with leukemia. Please pray for him.

oh my goodness... i will definitely pray for him and his family tonight... God be with you too!

Prayin.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nooj

Senior Veteran
Jan 9, 2005
Sydney
✟19,215.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
AU-Greens
Thank you each and every one of you for your prayers. I said that a lot of people were praying for him. He has been treated with chemotherapy and I think it's still going on. He went home, although his return was delayed a little because his little sister had a cold which might compromise his immune system. He's much stronger than when I first saw him. He has a tube or something like it in his chest by which they can easily take blood samples without needles in his arms. He's keeping up with the rest of the school work, even though they've cut him some slack and reduced the amount. Our entire school delivered big cards and signed bears to him. It's the holidays right now. I'll check up on him again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.