Please pray for my friend who has cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Please pray for my friend Enith, she is a Christian and has cancer, she has had an operation and is now having chemotherapy, she also has knee problems and may have to have an operation.

Please pray to the Lord for healing and complete recovery, for courage and strength,calm and peace. Also for her husband Richard who has been so loving and supportive, for strength, calm, rest and comfort.

Praying :groupray::groupray:

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, send healing to Enith, allow her to be whole again from the operation and chemotherapy. Let her knee feel better and if there is an operation, guide the doctors hands, that it go good. Let her know you hear her and are going to be there every step of the way. Send her your love peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

Please pray for my friend Enith, she is a Christian and has cancer, she has had an operation and is now having chemotherapy, she also has knee problems and may have to have an operation.

Please pray to the Lord for healing and complete recovery, for courage and strength,calm and peace. Also for her husband Richard who has been so loving and supportive, for strength, calm, rest and comfort.

Praying :groupray::groupray:

Praying for your friend
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.