Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for my friend, Peggy, who died from cancer on February 28th. She was only 59! :(

Eternal Rest, grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen. May her soul and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.

Neatz

Dec 8, 2016
United States of America
✟12,885.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
We just lost a friend to the cursed disease too. Prayers for Peggy and all who knew and loved her.
May the Lord comfort you and the families and friends of these loved ones with the Presence of His Holy Spirit and the reminder of His resurrection. May the sorrow of this separation be soon returned to the joy of salvation and His eternal love. Our Father in heaven, please bless these ones, and anyone else here who may be grieving, with your peace and reassurance, in the light of your glory and grace, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Please pray for my friend, Peggy, who died from cancer on February 28th. She was only 59! :(
(my apologies, I just can't figure out these requote features, cut and paste doesnt seem to want to work right, and the lag and freezing in the typing window makes it most difficult. My prayers are from my heart for you, any typos or misquotes are from ... aarrgghh ... somewhere else, I guess.
May the Lord bless and comfort you today.

Upvote 0