✟10,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi there,

My father is not saved. He has never been a religious man. Did not grow up in church, doesn't know any stories of the bible (save for Christ coming down to die on the cross for us), does not pray, and does not act like a Christian.

We ALL make mistakes, we ALL sin. But I do believe there is a difference between a sinner who has the holy spirit in their heart and someone who does not. A person who has the holy spirit in their heart will sin and feel remorseful and repent and will hopefully try to do better next time. A person who has an empty heart will sin and feel they have done nothing wrong, will feel no remorse, and will ask for no forgiveness.

My father is far from perfect and has acted horribly lately, but knowing he is not saved worries me for his soul. I know, without a doubt, if he died today, he would not be in heaven. And no matter how much he has hurt my mother and me, I don't want him in hell.

I believe in the power of prayer. Thank you to any and everyone who says a quick and silent prayer for him.

God bless!

Last edited:

GraceTruthLove

Christian
Apr 26, 2014
✟35,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This situation hits close to home, and I understand a bit of what you are going through.

Lord, please bring salvation to Morgan Nicole's father. Please bring healing to her family - because only You can make right these kinds of situations. Please protect their hearts from bitterness, and please be balm on the deep wounds suffered. Thank you that the man does have a witness of You in his life. Please soften his heart to see You.

Upvote 0

PizzaAddict

Jun 23, 2019
Krakow
✟11,331.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi there,

My father is not saved. He has never been a religious man. Did not grow up in church, doesn't know any stories of the bible (save for Christ coming down to die on the cross for us), does not pray, and does not act like a Christian.

We ALL make mistakes, we ALL sin. But I do believe there is a difference between a sinner who has the holy spirit in their heart and someone who does not. A person who has the holy spirit in their heart will sin and feel remorseful and repent and will hopefully try to do better next time. A person who has an empty heart will sin and feel they have done nothing wrong, will feel no remorse, and will ask for no forgiveness.

My father is far from perfect and has acted horribly lately, but knowing he is not saved worries me for his soul. I know, without a doubt, if he died today, he would not be in heaven. And no matter how much he has hurt my mother and me, I don't want him in hell.

I believe in the power of prayer. Thank you to any and everyone who says a quick and silent prayer for him.

God bless!

Men , differently to women can feel deep sorrow but they prefer to hide it inside dying little by little than letting somebody knew it so your father might feel bad but you won't notice it .

Person does not have to pray , go to church or worship to be saved , one can simply believe that Christ died their sins and rose from the grave and that he is God . Ask your father if he believes it because that's all he needs to do.

• Friendly
Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0

Brenda Blakely

Apr 26, 2019
Portland
✟21,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have my prayer. What a sweet, wonderful person you are. I believe God will honor your belief in prayer. I pray-Father God thank You for the wonderful family. You have promised that the husband will be saved because of a believing wife and we trust that. This wonderful couple with all of their difficulties brought forth this lovely daughter. She is Your child Lord and we know that You hear the concerns of her heart. Father we pray that just as Nicodemous asked Jesus, what must I do to be saved and Jesus replied "be born again." We pray for new birth for this Father. We know that You already love him and have given him the blessing of love from those whom he has wounded. We pray for healing for each one, Dad, Mom and child. Restore Father what the enemy has stolen in the power of the name of Jesus of Nazareth. Thank You Father God.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father in heaven, I pray for this earthly father, that You will bring enlightenment to him in the areas he needs to recognize his lost condition and the way of salvation. May he come to recognize Your great love for him, and in humility turn in appreciation and repentance to call upon Jesus to save him, and be Lord of his life. To Your great glory. Amen.

Upvote 0