Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
My Heavenly, Loving, Eternal, Sweet Daddy Father God.....:prayer:

I offer up this Most Loving Father to thee...:prayer:

My Heavenly, Loving, Eternal Father....:prayer:

Please Bless Him....:crossrc:

And Pour Your Most Precious Blood Upon Him.....:kiss:

Please touch all areas of His body, that are in great need of your Sweetest Healing.....:prayer:

Sweetest, Loving Lord......:prayer:

Most especially, please touch and heal His Heart.....:prayer:

May Your Sweet, Heavenly, Loving Will Be Done, According To Your Loving Word And Timing......:prayer:

And I claim this Beautiful Healing.....:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: "In The Name Of Jesus Christ!" :clap::clap::clap::clap:

AMEN! :amen:

A Suggested Pray For People Who Are Ill or Sick:

"I am the beloved son or daughter of the Lord who made me and who created the whole universe."

"He has done great things for me, and He is preparing great things for me."

"Glory be His Name!"

Alleluia!
:amen:

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray that You will normalize the father's heart that it may beat normally without any irregularities. I ask that You will bring healing to every part of his heart and restore his health. Keep him from stress and grant him peace, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hztcny

May 20, 2010
✟7,628.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Father in the Name of Jesus Christ, By His Stripes we are Healed. I declare total healing for my brother's father. His heart is beating normally in Jesus Name. You Are Jehovah Raffah (our Healer) and nothing is impossible with you. Holy Spirit please go through the veins of his heart and bring total healing. He is healed right now because we believe in the Name of Jesus, the Name that is above all Names. So my brother rest assured, he is healed. Thank you Lord Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums