Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
Pass Christian, MS
✟14,713.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
My father is going through some tough trials right now and his faith is really low right now. He will not even let me talk to him about God right now.

He is a fairly new Christian not quite a year yet from turning his life over to the Lord so I can understand. It was last year this time that the changes he saw in me (saved Oct. 07') and things that was going on in his life, that the Lord used these things to touch his heart. I'm just really worried about him right now.

Please pray for him and maybe a little side prayer for me because my faith is not where it should be. God bless you all and praise God :clap:

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father, thank you for joining us in prayer and for all you do. In Jesus name I pray that you meet this father's needs according to your will. Give him strength, guidance and wisdom to press past each and every trial he may face and give his loving son a renewed Spirit of faith, hope and love. Draw them closer to you and to each other as a result of these trials and use them for your good. All glory and honor are yours for hearing and answering our prayers better than we can imagine. Amen!

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, Jesus, hear these prayers for this dad and for this young man who needs to strengthen and develop his faith.
Touch these two lives with Your Spirit and renew the fire within these two. May the Holy Spirit provide "fresh" enthusiasm and insight into what the Lord God is doing in their lives. Jesus, send angels to guide, bless and strengthen these two, for Your sake, and for Your Glory.

Glory to God in the Highest, and Peace to His people on Earth. Amen.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I ask that You continue to speak to this father's heart, encourage him and help him to know for certain everything he needs is in You. I ask that You bless him with every need met and peace for his heart. I pray that You be in every circumstance and show Your love to him in special ways. And for my dear brother, I ask that You continue to minister to him. Help him to dig into Your Word, and fellowship with Your people, there is such strength in both. I ask that You bless him for the blessing he is to others. Thank You Lord for never leaving or forsaking us, in Jesus' name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums