Please pray for my Father

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone. this is autumn.  my Father isn't a Christian at all, and it makes it had for my family sometimes.  Not like horribly hard or anything, I mean he can be a nice guy and all and he's a great father but like on sundays when we are ready to go to church he'll make up lame excuses not to go.  For instance, a Sunday not long ago, my little sister who is 4 wanted her hair done a certain way, and my dad said that if my mom keeps my sister's hair the way it is then he's not going to church.  My lil' sis would have a broken heart if she new my dad said that.  Please just lift him up in your prayers, and just pray he becomes a Christian. Thanx.

Hi Autumn, the bigger they are, the harder they fall! I am praying that the Lord will touch and shake your father from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet! Lord, I ask you to touch this man where he is today. I pray that you would send ministers across his path daily to minister the word. I ask that you would send the Holy Spirit to prepare the way ahead of time so that the word is received on good soil. I pray for his salvation and for his walk in you. Lord, I thank you that you have heard and are answering this prayer in the precious name of Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.