• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Please pray for my family

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Deborah D, May 23, 2019.

1. Deborah D

Deborah D Prayer Warrior Supporter

+867
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    I would appreciate everyone's prayers for my family. My dad passed away today. He was in his 80's and went very peacefully. I know that he's in heaven with my mom. So, it's a day of sadness and joy!

The Lord is so gracious and allowed me and my kids to FaceTime with him last night. He was fairly alert and talked a little. God is good!

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    • Prayers Prayers x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+26,260
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    My deepest sympathies on the passing of your father. Praying for comfort and grace during this time of mourning. God Bless.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  3. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+18,780
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for the Lord's peace for your family

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Unofficial Reverand Alex

Unofficial Reverand Alex Look up Jason Evert on YouTube; he changed my life Supporter

+1,611
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    A prayer of sadness laden with joy & trust in the Lord...beautiful.

Praying in solidarity with your trust, joy, and sorrows.

5. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,439
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    So very sorry to hear that your dad has passed on. Glad you were able to spend some of his final hours with him before he left to go upward to the joyous celebration of being with your mom again!

My deepest sympathy to your family, and the God of all comfort
    help you through this time.

6. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+102,553
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying for you and your precious family at this time of grief and loss. May the God of All Comfort minister to each of you during this time. (((hug)))

7. LynnSmith

LynnSmith Well-Known Member

+863
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I am praying for you and your family. A great blessing that you were able to FaceTime.

8. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,428
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Father God we pray for your peace and comfort for every family members of Deborah D. Lord Deborah D and family have lost Deborah D's dad we hope he is with you, we pray for the rest of the family members, take care of them and bless them to overcome this sad time in their life and family. Lord bless Deborah D and this prayer, In Jesus loving name, Amen!

9. Ann93

Ann93 New Member

+46
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I will pray for strength, peace and comfort for you and your family during this difficult time.

10. BNR32FAN

BNR32FAN He’s a Way of life Supporter

+2,296
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Bless you and your family sister Deborah. I’m glad that you take comfort in knowing that he is with Our Lord and is most likely happier now than he has ever been in this world. I know how difficult it can be to be apart from a loved one. My father went to be with The Lord just last year. Stay strong in your faith and always remember God has a plan for you and He will always see you thru even the darkest time. Rejoice in Him because He has given you His grace, the most precious gift of all. This short time we’re apart from our loved ones is so insignificant compared to all eternity that we will have in paradise when we are reunited. God bless you and your family sister.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+5,126
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray for your family to be comforted and uplifted by many happy memories from the past with your Dad and that the Holy Spirit will guide and strengthen you in the grieving process. "There is a time to grieve..."

12. sea5763

sea5763 Active Member

+403
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    I pray that your family is able to handle the grief of losing a loved one, but continues to feel the joy in knowing that their loved one is now in heaven.