RCT
✟8,103.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello All. It seems as if today, or very soon, my grandmother is likely going to pass away. Although I come from a family of atheists, she is the only other Christian(apart from me). Please pray that she passes over in peace. Thank you

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello All. It seems as if today, or very soon, my grandmother is likely going to pass away. Although I come from a family of atheists, she is the only other Christian(apart from me). Please pray that she passes over in peace. Thank you
Heavenly Father, I request you to receive your saint into glory in peace. In Jesus's blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen. God bless you Megan :).

• Friendly
Reactions: Megan Eliza
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Praying for you and your grandmother, ... and family.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
John 14.1-27 :prayer:

• Prayers
Upvote 0