USA
✟65,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
brothers and sisters, my family is in a tough spot. I've been extremely ill and unable to care for myself, my kids, or the house. My beloved family member is visiting now and taking care of us and the house so my husband has been able go back to work. She has pointed out some difficult things about our family dynamics to me, and I am not sure what to do. I am also being marginalized by the medical community and am not receiving adequate care. All this has sapped my appetite, which is not good since I am already physically weak and have lost an incredible amount of weight.

I need the Lord's guidance. I need to know the line between what is OK and what is not OK, what's healthy vs what's not healthy. I need the confidence to act to get myself and my kids in a healthy situation, if that's what's going on. I need the discernment to know which are the enemy's suggestions and which are the Lord's promptings. Brothers, sisters, I will honestly tell you that I don't even know what we need. Protection and safety for my family, boldness to do what's right. So much more. Please pray for us, and pray for us regularly if you can.

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
brothers and sisters, my family is in a tough spot. I've been extremely ill and unable to care for myself, my kids, or the house. My beloved family member is visiting now and taking care of us and the house so my husband has been able go back to work. She has pointed out some difficult things about our family dynamics to me, and I am not sure what to do. I am also being marginalized by the medical community and am not receiving adequate care. All this has sapped my appetite, which is not good since I am already physically weak and have lost an incredible amount of weight.

I need the Lord's guidance. I need to know the line between what is OK and what is not OK, what's healthy vs what's not healthy. I need the confidence to act to get myself and my kids in a healthy situation, if that's what's going on. I need the discernment to know which are the enemy's suggestions and which are the Lord's promptings. Brothers, sisters, I will honestly tell you that I don't even know what we need. Protection and safety for my family, boldness to do what's right. So much more. Please pray for us, and pray for us regularly if you can.

You have my prayers, dear sister! I hear your desperation, and I know that God will show you what's right for your family and give you the strength you need.

Upvote 0