• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

TheChapFromIreland

Aug 4, 2017
cork
✟276.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My family and I are not in the best situation right now. I'm trusting god to get me where I need to be and to help my family. But the stress is real. Im under a lot of pressure at work to perform better. The stress of the job, plus finances and in need of some private space and a family home as well as the lack of sleep with the baby is overwhelming.
I'm finding it really difficult to cope and I really see no end to this anytime soon. So I ask to you take the link to prayer and prayerfully consider donating, but please also keep me in your prayers. God bless, N.

https://www.gofundme.com/desperate-need-for-family-home

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
7dcb90dcf8b20520a2466610eb1ffda5.gif

Praying for you, your family and situation. I know how you feel, I have been in your shoes. Hold on and keep the FAITH IN HIM that HE will come through and provide. Stay in HIS WILL and not your own and HE will see you through the storms. :prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0