I love God
✟23,269.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you can, could you please pray for God to save my mummy Tanya and brother Lukas and my other unsaved family members.
I ask that you might pray that He will draw them to Himself and open their eyes and hearts to the truth of the Gospel and send workers to them (Matthew 9:37-38) and help them believe and be saved.

Thank You very much! :)

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
May our good Lord honour you today. He cares so much, even for our loved ones to be saved. May He grant you peace in your heart. Sometimes it might not happen right away ( just so you don't end up feeling discouraged), but after a while or even some years, God will start to change their story too.

Reactions: Emily7584
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,082,991.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If you can, could you please pray for God to save my mummy Tanya and brother Lukas and my other unsaved family members.
I ask that you might pray that He will draw them to Himself and open their eyes and hearts to the truth of the Gospel and send workers to them (Matthew 9:37-38) and help them believe and be saved.

Thank You very much! :)
I have prayed as requested.

Reactions: Emily7584
Upvote 0

Emily7584

Aug 15, 2020
I love God
✟23,269.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
May our good Lord honour you today. He cares so much, even for our loved ones to be saved. May He grant you peace in your heart. Sometimes it might not happen right away ( just so you don't end up feeling discouraged), but after a while or even some years, God will start to change their story too.
Thank You

Upvote 0