Please pray for my ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born_to_try

Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
✟16,977.00
Some people here my remember me asking you to pray for my ex fiance.. who got very ill (fatal illness) amazingly survived, split up with me and well now it looks like he's gone away from God. All this has happened in the short space of two months or so and it's breaking my heart again to see him leaving God.
Please, please pray for him. This is so horrible.

A

Avidan

Born_to_try said:
Some people here my remember me asking you to pray for my ex fiance.. who got very ill (fatal illness) amazingly survived, split up with me and well now it looks like he's gone away from God. All this has happened in the short space of two months or so and it's breaking my heart again to see him leaving God.
Please, please pray for him. This is so horrible.

Lord, please keep him Safe and Speak to him, and please Help this young woman to be at Peace. Amen.

Upvote 0

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord,

Please hear the request of this young lady. She is asking for an intervention on behalf of her friend. Lord, your healing hand has been with him physically, now we ask that your healing hand comes in now for his spiritual needs. Lord, please place the strongest christians in his life to help him back onto the path of you. Lord, we know that you can do all things. We thank you for your mighty power .......In Jesus name I pray...Amen!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.