Kristen

Blah Blah
Dec 24, 2001
California
Visit site
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
Please pray for Bella, she has Parvo. I think we got it early but the emergency Animal Hospital wants $500.00 that we don't have up front. They did give her a couple shots of antibiotics and some fluids to til we can get her to a Vet in the morning.

Bella is part Dashshund and part Black Lab. She's not yet a year old and is such a blessing to us. I don't want to think of life without her. Thank you all in advance.

Kristen

Attachments

• 1337903019076.jpg
    1337903019076.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 70

raggedycamel

Goodbye
Aug 21, 2012
✟8,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry to hear that. I love doggies so much, mine is like a daughter to me (3 year old chihuahua).

Bella will be in my prayers and thoughts. Gosh I know how expensive it can be to take care of animals when they are sick. My doggie before BB (the chihuahua), I had a poodle and he had a lot of sickness in his life and when he was 8 it was either put him to sleep or give him surgery that would be unsuccessful anyway. He had 2 hernias.

Poor Bella. She's so beautiful! I will pray for her that her health may improve. I don't want you to lose Bella. Animals are so precious and such blessings in our lives. Give Bella a kiss for me and remind her that we all love her.

Upvote 0