• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Please pray for my daughter

Discussion in 'Pentecostal & Assemblies of God' started by Debby 24, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Debby 24

Debby 24 Senior Veteran

+230
    Pentecostal
    Married
    UK-Conservative
    My dear brothers and sisters, please pray for my daughter, she is having a bad time at the moment and really needs prayer for healing from the Lord, the Lord knows her needs and how desperate she is at the moment. Please pray that the Lord works miraculously into her life. That the Lord is with her tomorrow and gives her healing, strength, calm and peace.

I am upset today for her. please pray for calm and peace for me as well.

Debs xxx :prayer:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. stormdancer0

stormdancer0 Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out

+347
    Pentecostal
    Married
    She will not experience relief in the way she has asked, and it may not seem like an answer to prayer at first, but in retrospect, if she trusts in God, that He knows what she doesn't, in a few years, she'll be blessed and know it's because of this hard time.

This just popped out of my fingers as I typed, and God wants your daughter to know that there is a reason for all difficulties - the primary of which is to teach her to handle problems on a lesser scale, because she needs the experience. Later, in a few years, she will come upon a much bigger test, and the trial she is going through now will make the next one much easier.

3. tturt

tturt Senior Veteran Supporter

+5,814
    Non-Denom
    Married
    stormdancer0 acknowledging what you posted.

praying for you both.

4. Debby 24

Debby 24 Senior Veteran

+230
    Pentecostal
    Married
    UK-Conservative
    Thank you so much for your prayers and loving care, I do appreciate this, I will say that my daughter is having difficulty with faith and although she did come to church with me at first and even partook of bread and wine, she has put a barrier up and does not come to church now and finds it difficult to believe and trust that God is there.

If you read my profile it will help to explain our background, that is why my dear sister stormdancer, your insight and the Lords leading in your post is very profound for me. The Lord has assured me His hand is upon her and I know I must trust this.

We have recently moved and I am attending an A.O.G. Church called the Lighthouse Church, I love the fellowship there, I truly believe that the Lord works powerfully into our lives and that I have to be patient, my daughter has been through a lot and it is hard to see her struggling and hurting.

5. stormdancer0

stormdancer0 Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out

+347
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Debby 24, I didn't read your profile at all. I was going to just write, "Praying for you."