So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My cousin went to the hospital today (Sunday) because she was experiencing some bleeding that she has no idea where it's coming from. She is getting a blood transfusion and needs to stay in the hospital for many tests, to see where the bleeding is coming from. Please pray that my cousin G, can get better and doctors can find where the bleeding is coming from to stop it. Thank you to those that pray for my cousin.

Also, if you can pray for my Cousin G and her family to be able to find an affordable apartment to rent, they have been living in and out of motels for the past 2 years. They would like a place of their own, so they can finally be free of living in motels.

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless Ash8676's cousin G. Lord let her bleeding stop, all the test be found negative, bless the medical treatment and transfusion. Lord we we submit Ash8676's cousin to your hand please take care of her and heal her. Lord bless G, and her family members, let your peace, comfort prevail in this family, also bless with a good apartment to be on rent. Lord solve G's health issue and their motel, living problems. Lord please bless this prayer and you be glorified. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

• Friendly
Reactions: Ash8676
Upvote 0