Please pray for my car to be fixed or get a new one, my mind, my marriage, my hubby, my siter&mom

Jan 2, 2017
Colorado Springs
✟8,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray we fix our car to be fixed or get a new one, i wish someone can help us getting parts :(((
Also need prayers still on mind on going JESUS awesome GOD helped me cast down the lies i always believed found scripture for them, please keep praying i stand strong and rejoice in this suffering.and pray for insomnia that i can get on my new scheudle for my new job.
Please also pray for hubby to stop smoking cigs also to help us both get close to JESUS and where we stay close to JESUS more and more we gave up tv pray for us to break the temptation for good.
ALso pray for my sister to fully accept JESUS sacrafice and not go back in forth in the world.
pray healing for my moms sciatic nerve and her copd thank you for all the prayers

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray we fix our car to be fixed or get a new one, i wish someone can help us getting parts :(((
Also need prayers still on mind on going JESUS awesome GOD helped me cast down the lies i always believed found scripture for them, please keep praying i stand strong and rejoice in this suffering.and pray for insomnia that i can get on my new scheudle for my new job.
Please also pray for hubby to stop smoking cigs also to help us both get close to JESUS and where we stay close to JESUS more and more we gave up tv pray for us to break the temptation for good.
ALso pray for my sister to fully accept JESUS sacrafice and not go back in forth in the world.
pray healing for my moms sciatic nerve and her copd thank you for all the prayers

praying sister

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status