Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My brother has a serious kidney problem that can lead to kidney failure, and you die of that. He is waiting on his doctor to do surgery that will cure it. The doctor seems to be taking his good old time getting him into surgery. I suggested he go to the head of the department about it.
Dear Lord, Please get the doctor to operate real soon. Thank you.:crosseo:

torchbearer

Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Lord Jesus, please hear Ruth's prayer for her brother. Please Lord, may this surgery happen under the hands of the greatest Doctor of all .. YOU LORD! May you guide the doctors through the surgery that the outcome is successful and he will be pain free - be able to lead a normal and healthy life .. that he may be a testimony to you. Amen.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My brother has a serious kidney problem that can lead to kidney failure, and you die of that. He is waiting on his doctor to do surgery that will cure it. The doctor seems to be taking his good old time getting him into surgery. I suggested he go to the head of the department about it.
Dear Lord, Please get the doctor to operate real soon. Thank you.:crosseo:
Lord Jesus please deal with this situation quickly. Please let this doctor see the seriousness of his patients needs. Give this doctor Your wisdom and understanding on what exactly needs to be done. Please use his hands to provide quick remedy and healing to this man. Lord Jesus please be with his family and help them and support them all. Surround them with Your love and mercy and let them feel Your strength in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

Lbet123

Veteran
Sep 25, 2007
✟17,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus, please hear Ruth's prayer for her brother. Please Lord, may this surgery happen under the hands of the greatest Doctor of all .. YOU LORD! May you guide the doctors through the surgery that the outcome is successful and he will be pain free - be able to lead a normal and healthy life .. that he may be a testimony to you. Amen.
Praying in agreement for your will Lord in this mans life and for his sister too.
L

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, have mercy and surround Your angels to protect this one's brother from all harm. I call upon Your healing mercy to touch him, through a supernatural healing or may You work Your healing power through medical intervention. Whatever You choose, it's good because it 's healing for his kidneys and we give You all the praise and glory in advance, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

RosemaryChildAtHeart

Mar 9, 2007
✟8,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh Lord Jesus, we have faith in doctors that they know waht they are doing, but we have even more faith in YOU! Please Lord, allow the doctor to take this case seriosly and operate in time before any more complications become present. Thankyou Lord, our physician, Amen! :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kittiespurrr

Oct 28, 2007
✟8,293.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private

:pray:

Dear Lord, Please get the doctor to operate real soon. Thank you.​

Upvote 0