Please pray for my beloved husband JimR-OCDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy P

Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...
Apr 20, 2013
The Hearts of My Loved Ones
✟138,312.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow Gail...sorry for friend...You're my first friend here and Jim speaks his mind...you both contribute so much...

I've known a few that have had this form of cancer and have done well with it so try not to let it get you down...keep positive...

You both have the prayers of myself and my family...

I love you both...be strong....*hugs*

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm so deeply sorry to hear about your husband- thank the Lord that he was able to find out about it and hopefully they will be able to remove it and treat it. I will keep him in my prayers :pray: :hug:

If there's anything we can do, please let us know! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CMatt25

Feb 15, 2013
✟7,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Gail, please know from the bottom of my heart that both Jim and you are in my prayers too. I remember Jim from my days at CAF and I remember him as one of the good guys there. Though my overall experience there was less than positive, I truly recall Jim being one of the faithful Catholics there who was always kind and charitable and non judgmental towards me. Please let him know his kindness and charity did not go unnoticed and that I send my best regards.

And I :pray: with all my heart and soul:

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray Thy healing hands be laid upon Your servant Jim. Guide his doctors and health team. And may he be restored to good health according to Thy will. May your loving and gentle hands comfort both Jim and his wife, Gail, and family. May they always know You are with them as they walk with You. That Thy arms will always be there to pick them up and carry them in the days ahead. God bless them Heavenly Father. I ask this in the name of our Savior Jesus. Thru Whom all things are possible. Amen.

Upvote 0

Kurama

Believe in Humanity
Mar 25, 2013
✟17,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Jim has helped me so much on this sub-forum despite my brief time here. He has, along with the wonderful people around here, helped me make peace with my Catholic faith, despite my doubts and struggles. Even if I made rushed and irrational judgments (especially about our Blessed Mary), he still answered my opinions with utmost care and politeness, guiding me in the right direction. I still haven't replied to many of his posts to me, but I am so grateful...so grateful...

It pains my heart to hear about the horrible occurrence that has befallen him. As he has helped pull me back on my feet regarding my faith, may the Lord have mercy on him...may the Lord recognize Jim's kind acts, including the ones towards me.

I pray that the Lord, Gail, will watch over you and Jim, and provide you both with the strength to push through this ordeal :crossrc:

Lord Your will be done, Your will be done...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for your prayers, Gail and myself really appreciate knowing that the community here is praying.

I'm not scared of the process, a little nervous of course, I've never spent a day in the hospital for myself in my 61 years. I have no clue on what it's like.

My biggest fear is losing hope and giving into desperation.

Right now I'm linking my anxiety with Christ in Gethsemane.

Father let this cup pass from me, but not my will, yours be done.

I'll know more tomorrow after my wife and myself meet with the surgeon.
Luckily, my wife was a nurse and can translate for me. :D

Thanks again!

God Bless You All
Jim

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,909.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well Jim, given that your health has been so good throughout your life can only be a good thing and will be in your favour as the treatment process commences.

You're also blessed with a great person at your side. Gail's experience and companionship is yet more, abundant, entrants on the credit side of the account.

You also have a stubborn streak, which I've noted with chagrin at times in conversation :D Make every use of this quality in the coming weeks...:)

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you all for your prayers, Gail and myself really appreciate knowing that the community here is praying.

I'm not scared of the process, a little nervous of course, I've never spent a day in the hospital for myself in my 61 years. I have no clue on what it's like.

My biggest fear is losing hope and giving into desperation.

Right now I'm linking my anxiety with Christ in Gethsemane.

Father let this cup pass from me, but not my will, yours be done.

I'll know more tomorrow after my wife and myself meet with the surgeon.
Luckily, my wife was a nurse and can translate for me. :D

Thanks again!

God Bless You All
Jim

Bless yer heart Jim, praying (((hug)))

Reactions: moerunamida
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.