judge2

Nov 25, 2016
UK
✟10,488.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Please can you all pray for my 5 year old autistic daughter Meggy in Jesus name. She is very aggressive to others. She gets angry very easily and has a very bad quick temper. When she is aggressive, I tell her this is not good as do you want me to feel pain??? but she just laughs which is very scary.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please can you all pray for my 5 year old autistic daughter Meggy in Jesus name. She is very aggressive to others. She gets angry very easily and has a very bad quick temper. When she is aggressive, I tell her this is not good as do you want me to feel pain??? but she just laughs which is very scary.

She needs professional help in learning how to deal with her emotions, she is experiencing pain and needs help.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟733,159.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Praying.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Aggressive children have usually learned it from an environment. Does she go to school or have an abusive babysitter? My mother was a single mom between husbands and none of her six children became aggressive. I've been around autistic children who aren't aggressive. My autistic granddaughter graduated fom high school and was never aggressive. I hope you find some professional help.

• Useful
Reactions: mlepfitjw
Upvote 0

Tom1961

Jan 25, 2021
Illinois
✟9,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I ask Jesus to extend his hand of comfort to your daughter, Meggy. I pray that you may find an individual that God has gifted with the ability to work with autistic children. May the Lord give you the strength, patience and self-control to love this child as Jesus loves her. All this I pray in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen

• Friendly
Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My heart goes out to you, friend. I can only imagine the difficulties you must be facing. Be assured of my prayers for Meggy, asking the Lord to surround her with His loving presence and give her His peace in the coming days. I'll also pray that God will encourage you and sustain you with His strength as you trust in Him. ((Hugs))

• Prayers
Upvote 0