Please pray for my 35 yr old daughter

pshun2404

Jan 26, 2012
✟78,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Brothers and sisters...please pray fro my daughter who went missing 2 weeks ago and cannot be contacted...we fear any number of scenarios...we have filed a missing persons and the Police are searching as we speak...please please pray that she will be found and alive. Where 2 or 3 are gathered together in agreement the Lord will usually give us what we seek..His will not mine be done but please pray...

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Brothers and sisters...please pray fro my daughter who went missing 2 weeks ago and cannot be contacted...we fear any number of scenarios...we have filed a missing persons and the Police are searching as we speak...please please pray that she will be found and alive. Where 2 or 3 are gathered together in agreement the Lord will usually give us what we seek..His will not mine be done but please pray...
I'm very sorry to hear this, friend. Sending prayers for you and your family, asking the Lord to surround you with His peace and sustain you with His strength at this difficult time. I'll also pray that God will watch over your daughter, cover with His divine protection and care, and bring her safely home. ((Hugs))

Upvote 0