United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I actually have a few prayer requests --- will try and make them brief

1. Financial --- I need another job --- another good job (I have 2 part time jobs now) but need a 3rd part time job.

2. I need to get my car fixed --- my ex had gotten me a present 2 yrs ago w/ this car but didn't have the mechanic install it correctly so I don't have catalytic converters installed on the car and I need them -- my problem is trying to find a mechanic who knows how to install another key component that I need to install the cats w/o taking the pipes off

3. I am deeply struggling spiritually -- struggling w/ faithfulness --- struggling w/ trusting God -- struggling w/ praying --- struggling not knowing what God is doing --- just having an extremely difficult time right now. I desperately need help from God --- i need the support so much right now.

4. Healing --- Asking prayer for healing for my medical condition. My medical condition continues to increase and get worse and it covers about 85-90% of my body. I often have trouble sleeping at night because my legs cramp up but, it this problem affects me mostly during the day and it is worse in my legs.

5. Please continue praying for my dog, Sunshine --- she has improved and is doing better. I am just asking prayer for the arthritis in her hips and the stiffness in her back legs. I give her massages often and it helps her back legs greatly and allows her to walk and move more freely, but, i don't think any of that can help her arthritis. She's on prescription meds which are helping her. Today she went on a 4 1/2 mile hike w/ me and she did Awesome!! She stayed ahead of me the entire time (she's 12), but, please continue praying for Sunshine --- she's the best companion!!

6. Oh and, yes, please pray for the issues i have going on inside my head towards my ex. There's a huge part of me that wants to message the girl he cheated on me w/ and tell her the truth but, since they're both cheaters, it may not even matter. I have forgiven myself, I have forgiven him, Still working on that actually, but, I am still filled w/ a lot of anger and am hurt. I just need to be lifted up w/ all this please and thank you

GraceTruthLove

Christian
Apr 26, 2014
✟35,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I actually have a few prayer requests --- will try and make them brief

1. Financial --- I need another job --- another good job (I have 2 part time jobs now) but need a 3rd part time job.

2. I need to get my car fixed --- my ex had gotten me a present 2 yrs ago w/ this car but didn't have the mechanic install it correctly so I don't have catalytic converters installed on the car and I need them -- my problem is trying to find a mechanic who knows how to install another key component that I need to install the cats w/o taking the pipes off

3. I am deeply struggling spiritually -- struggling w/ faithfulness --- struggling w/ trusting God -- struggling w/ praying --- struggling not knowing what God is doing --- just having an extremely difficult time right now. I desperately need help from God --- i need the support so much right now.

4. Healing --- Asking prayer for healing for my medical condition. My medical condition continues to increase and get worse and it covers about 85-90% of my body. I often have trouble sleeping at night because my legs cramp up but, it this problem affects me mostly during the day and it is worse in my legs.

5. Please continue praying for my dog, Sunshine --- she has improved and is doing better. I am just asking prayer for the arthritis in her hips and the stiffness in her back legs. I give her massages often and it helps her back legs greatly and allows her to walk and move more freely, but, i don't think any of that can help her arthritis. She's on prescription meds which are helping her. Today she went on a 4 1/2 mile hike w/ me and she did Awesome!! She stayed ahead of me the entire time (she's 12), but, please continue praying for Sunshine --- she's the best companion!!

6. Oh and, yes, please pray for the issues i have going on inside my head towards my ex. There's a huge part of me that wants to message the girl he cheated on me w/ and tell her the truth but, since they're both cheaters, it may not even matter. I have forgiven myself, I have forgiven him, Still working on that actually, but, I am still filled w/ a lot of anger and am hurt. I just need to be lifted up w/ all this please and thank you

Lord, you see every need listed here, every great need. Please provide for
Sk8er, everything needed spiritually and physically. Please let there be a time of refreshing and bountiful season ahead. Thank you for touching Sunshine - please continue to do so!

Upvote 0