Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey guys, I could use some supportive prayers right now. I don't really want anyone fighting over this in the responses or speaking badly about this, but... right now I'm in mourning over my past and what could have been. I left Islam in the past and with it I left my culture behind too. The religion itself is beautiful and really great but... there are things in the religion that I can no longer accept. That's why I left. Now half of my family is estranged from me, I can't connect with my culture anymore since it's tied into my old religion, and my own mother won't even talk to me anymore and I'm just... hurting very badly tonight. Please pray for me and pray that my heart can find peace. Thank you very much.

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys, I could use some supportive prayers right now. I don't really want anyone fighting over this in the responses or speaking badly about this, but... right now I'm in mourning over my past and what could have been. I left Islam in the past and with it I left my culture behind too. The religion itself is beautiful and really great but... there are things in the religion that I can no longer accept. That's why I left. Now half of my family is estranged from me, I can't connect with my culture anymore since it's tied into my old religion, and my own mother won't even talk to me anymore and I'm just... hurting very badly tonight. Please pray for me and pray that my heart can find peace. Thank you very much.

Peace only come through a personal relationship with Christ. Try as you might, you will never find it until you have one.

Much love in Christ, Not me

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nothing can separate you from the love of God if you truly seek him in spirit and in truth. A safe journey, may you know the height and width and depth of the love of God in Christ Jesus. Amen.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0

The_Believer7

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Midwest
✟3,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I am so inspired by your courage, and, oh, so very sorry for your pain.

You will be in my continuing prayers ...

Upvote 0

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you. Matthew 5:14-16

Upvote 0

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Matt 19:29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don Watson
(click for my Facebook page. Be blessed!)

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are a brave, lovely young lady. Christian culture has much to offer, especially Traditional Catholic culture. There is a long, rich, beautiful history there, waiting to be discovered. I left Islam, too, have no Church home, and am literally a thousand miles from family. It is difficult. Let Jesus be your Home, your Father, your Refuge, everything. Let the Blessed Virgin be your Mom, and the Saints your friends. Let Jesus hold you, every step of the way.

• Friendly
Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, Mark 10:28-31 immediately comes to mind. May this one who has left Islam relate to this passage, and be comforted in knowing they have made the right choice, and that great blessings in this life and the next are up ahead for them. May You lift their spirits in manifesting Your presence to them through the Spirit and the Word. May their new Christian family rise to the occasion to be an encouragement to them, loving them and caring for them. In Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0