London
✟15,241.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Please help me sort my life out. I have borderline personality disorder and whilst I am slowly getting better I fear that without God's help I will not be able to live a normal and fruitful life. I really want a relationship, a girlfriend. Someone who I will love and be loved by endlessly. I have tried dating sites and cannot find a girlfriend at all who is interested in me. Please help me get a girlfriend.

Thanks

• Prayers
Reactions: “Paisios”

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Please help me sort my life out. I have borderline personality disorder and whilst I am slowly getting better I fear that without God's help I will not be able to live a normal and fruitful life. I really want a relationship, a girlfriend. Someone who I will love and be loved by endlessly. I have tried dating sites and cannot find a girlfriend at all who is interested in me. Please help me get a girlfriend.

Thanks

Lord, have mercy.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟314,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Thanks
Ask the Lord to help you find a really nice and understanding Christian woman/girl to love and be loved by through Him and His mercy. And that is my prayer for you, amen !

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate

Thanks
While you are waiting for the Lord to bring a lady into your life, maybe it would be helpful to develop other interests.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that before this one gets a girlfriend, they will work on their friendship with You. I pray that You will become No. 1 (Matthew 6:33), not some girlfriend. May he do this for Your sake, his sake, and his girlfriend's sake. May he come to realize that the wrong girl (no matter how beautiful, talented, loving, etc., etc.) would be one of the worst things that could happened to him (Pro 30:31; Pro 30:10). May he come to realize that You can provide him that great feeling of being loved, cared for, and someone to talk with and share things with. There is a place for a girlfriend in his life, as well as a wife, but may he have his priorities right, become grounded in Your Word, and then be the man a "good" girlfriend/wife will truly be blessed by. Amen.

Upvote 0

Kristen Davis

Dec 9, 2017
Alpharetta
✟11,497.00
Country
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Thanks
Well I will definitely pray for you. God will help you find the right woman for you but you have to Let Go and Let God in order to find someone who will be able to live a fruitful life with you the same way you have lived a fruitful life with God. Then you will be ready to accept a special woman into your life who has everything you are looking for.

Upvote 0