United States
✟23,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
i have come down with something really bad and I can barely talk, but if I miss one more day of work I get fired. Please pray that I get better so I won't be in so much pain anymore. Also please pray about my job situation that everything will be ok with that. I need lots of prayers guys!!!!

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟827,033.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
i have come down with something really bad and I can barely talk, but if I miss one more day of work I get fired. Please pray that I get better so I won't be in so much pain anymore. Also please pray about my job situation that everything will be ok with that. I need lots of prayers guys!!!!
Get someone who believes in divine healing to lay hands on you and command healing. The Scripture says that they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. No point in asking God for something He has already provided through the Atonement. If you read about how Jesus, Peter and Paul dealt with sick people you will see clearly that they never prayed for healing. They commanded it!

Upvote 0

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Lord i pray that you see fit to help alleviate the girls illness and help her work situation, i also recommend lemon and honey tea ☺

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums