Please pray for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vimi

Vessel
May 3, 2011
Texas
Visit site
✟19,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord I pray for Debby24 and ask that she will receive healing from the sickness and migraine. I pray for healing to manifest in her body and that she starts to feel better very soon. In the all-powerful and ever-healing name of Jesus the Christ, amen!

Upvote 0

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
My dear brothers and sisters thank you so much for praying for me, I really appreciated all your prayers and loving comments, I was so poorly and sick but I am much better now, the lord comforted me and led me to realise how I can get help with these migraines, I realise that I have become very run down, lacking in vitamines and minerals due to a thyroid condition over a few years that I did not realise I had until recently.

I have looked up all the nutritional advice and what suppliments I need and may be lacking in one of them being magnesium. The Lord cares so much about us and will keep his promise to lift us up and re-juvinate us and give us wisdom in our lives. Praise our wonderful Lord.

images

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.