ForeverInHisArms

Sep 3, 2006
OHIO
✟20,785.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me. There is a situation at my work that I dont want to go into detail but I might have to find another job soon.:(

Please pray that I have enough faith in the Lord to over come this. I want to belive that Jesus is taking care of all my problems and that if I give them over to Him then the out come will be even better than I could imagine.
But I am having a lot of difficulty. I keep telling myself that when one door closes He opens up another!

I lost another job unfairly a couple years ago and it is hanging terribly over my head. It was the first and only time I was fired! I dont ever want to go though that again. That constant worry about how I was going to get the money to pay bills. How long I was going to be unemployed. If I was going to lose everything! Of course things worked out and I am better off, but I am scared again.

Thanks for all your prayers! They mean so much to me. This is the first time I have ever posted a request here, so I a little anxious.
Bless You ALL!!
</IMG>

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
inmythtsprayersblutextangel.gif

Upvote 0

warriorofprayer

Aug 18, 2007
Ontario
✟8,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me. There is a situation at my work that I dont want to go into detail but I might have to find another job soon.:(

Please pray that I have enough faith in the Lord to over come this. I want to belive that Jesus is taking care of all my problems and that if I give them over to Him then the out come will be even better than I could imagine.
But I am having a lot of difficulty. I keep telling myself that when one door closes He opens up another!

I lost another job unfairly a couple years ago and it is hanging terribly over my head. It was the first and only time I was fired! I dont ever want to go though that again. That constant worry about how I was going to get the money to pay bills. How long I was going to be unemployed. If I was going to lose everything! Of course things worked out and I am better off, but I am scared again.

Thanks for all your prayers! They mean so much to me. This is the first time I have ever posted a request here, so I a little anxious.
Bless You ALL!!
</IMG>

Lord God, we lift this situation up to you. You already know what the outcome will be, and what will happen. Father, we pray that You would surround ForeverInHisArms with Your peace and understanding. Fill her with Your confidence that what will happen is for her benefit. Let her rest in You until the outcome is evident, and then allow her to understand the outcome and please show her why You chose the path that she is going on.

Thank you Lord, we pray, Amen:prayer:

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:
Jesus, You hear the frightened and anxious thought of member Foreverinhisarms and You know the turmoil she is going through.

Please help her with her situation on her job. Please provide whatever she will need and help her with this situation that is causing all this worry.

Loving Jesus, we praise and thank YOu that You provided when she was fired before, and bless and help her if she has to leave this current job and give her something better, but help her with her anxiety and finances during this time of transition, if that is going to happen.
Watch over her and send her comfort. strength and power in the Holy Spirit and Might. I ask this in Jesus name and for His Glory! Amen.:wave: :prayer: :crossrc: :groupray:

Upvote 0

ForeverInHisArms

Sep 3, 2006
OHIO
✟20,785.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for eveyone who has prayed for me! It means very much to me!

I just wanted to let everyone know that although it looks like the situation at work is still going downhill, I wanted to share an upside that is going on with me now.

It looks like I might have an opportunity to start my own business!! I wouldnt have even looked into this right now if the events havent unfolded like they have.

I know all your prayers have made this opportunity present itself. I know that endings are only begginings! Please continue to pray that if this opportunity is God's Will that I will take the proper steps to let it unfold. That God will see me though any fear I might have and that I will be able to free myself to accept this from Him!

Bless you ALL!!!!!:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Bless You ALL!!
</IMG>
Dear Lord Jesus please help this dear sister in Christ. Please give her the peace she needs and the confidence to know that she has not mislaid her trust in You. Bring her out of this situation with out her losing her job and if you want her to move on to another job then open that door for her and make it even better for her.. Take away all fear from her and bless her with Your wonderful presence. Give her wisdom and understanding on how to deal with these situations. Help her through this by Your Spirit. Bring her comfort and peace in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0
F

free2be

Thanks for eveyone who has prayed for me! It means very much to me!

I just wanted to let everyone know that although it looks like the situation at work is still going downhill, I wanted to share an upside that is going on with me now.

It looks like I might have an opportunity to start my own business!! I wouldnt have even looked into this right now if the events havent unfolded like they have.

I know all your prayers have made this opportunity present itself. I know that endings are only begginings! Please continue to pray that if this opportunity is God's Will that I will take the proper steps to let it unfold. That God will see me though any fear I might have and that I will be able to free myself to accept this from Him!

Bless you ALL!!!!!:hug:

That's awesome!! Will continue to keep you in prayer. :hug:

God bless you!

Upvote 0

Lbet123

Veteran
Sep 25, 2007
✟17,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Bless You ALL!!
</IMG>
I have recently gone thru a tremendously difficult time at work and so I know first hand what you are going thru. I'm going to pray for you right now and please let me know how you are!
LG
:bow:
O God, our help and assistance, who art just and merciful, and who heareth the supplications of thy people; look down upon ForeverInHisArms a miserable sinner, have mercy upon her, and deliver her from this trouble that besets her. We acknowledge and believe, O Lord, that all trials of this life are given by thee for our chastisement, when we drift away from thee, and disobey thy commandments; deal not with foreverInHisArms after her sins, but according to thy bountiful mercies, for she is the work of Thy hands, and thou knowest her weakness. Grant her, I beseech thee, thy divine helping grace, and endow her with patience and strength to endure her tribulations with complete submission to Thy Will. Thou knowest her misery and suffering and to Thee, her only hope and refuge, she flee's for relief and comfort; trusting to thine infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when thou knowest best, thou wilt deliver her from this trouble, and turn her distress into comfort, when she shall rejoice in thy mercy, and exalt and praise thy Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages.
:amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums