Please pray for me.

S

StarryEyes

Father God, thank You for blessing us with another day. Thank You for the ability to walk today, to talk, breathe,touch, smell, the list goes on and on. Father You are so good to us!!! Thank You for all Your wonderful blessings. Lord I also thank You for this man. Please continue to guide and direct his path. I trust that Your will is going to be done in whatever he's going through. You know his heart better than he does, Lord. Lord if it's Your will for him to be delivered from this pain, please deliver him. But if You have other plans Lord then may they all come to pass! I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Upvote 0

TexasGirl06

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Texas
✟13,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
AmishBoy said:
I dont really want to go into details of the situation but I would just likesome prayer for me, I could really use it it right now. I'm in alot of pain and I just would really appreciate the prayers. Thank you my brothers and sisters in advance for this in advance, I love you all.
~Amish..:(

Father,

As AmishBoy walks through this situation, will You remind him of your Presence? Will you give him the peace that can only come from You?

Will you remind him that you are going to use this to strengthen his character for Your Mighty Purposes.

It's so hard, Father. Sometimes You are all we have to lean on. Your promises. Your word. Your love.

You are Almighty and All Powerful.

In the name of Your Son, Jesus. I ask.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
AmishBoy said:
I dont really want to go into details of the situation but I would just likesome prayer for me, I could really use it it right now. I'm in alot of pain and I just would really appreciate the prayers. Thank you my brothers and sisters in advance for this in advance, I love you all.
~Amish..:(
Hello. I will pray for this request as hard as I can. I know by your words here and elsewhere that you have a gentle and kind soul. God Bless You...

God I pray in the name of Our Savior Jesus Christ that the Holy Spirit enter and refresh this person and heal them in every way. Remove The Pain Dear Lord. Please Remove All Traces Of What Is. Make Him Whole. I Ask this in the Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ Our Lord Who Suffered Pain Beyond Belief At The Hands Of Men So We May Be Forgiven. Amen

Praise God! Expect A Miracle! Amen

Upvote 0