please pray for me

May 14, 2006
washington
✟7,644.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
i suffer from alot of unwanted, intrusive thoughts that give me extreme hopeless feelings and anxiety beyond belief. i have been diagnosed with ocd, which i guess it is, but i do think the enemy is also attacking my mind real bad, whatever it is, i cant seem to control these thoughts and keep them from bothering me. please pray for God to deliver me from all this mental stuff.

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Father, I pray for faithisnotafeeling that you would heal her from ocd and anxiety and the thoughts that run rampant. Please give her a deep peace. Please watch over her, and show her how to take each that captive to make them obedient to Christ. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0
M

mhoward55

FaithIsNotAFeeling said:
i suffer from alot of unwanted, intrusive thoughts that give me extreme hopeless feelings and anxiety beyond belief. i have been diagnosed with ocd, which i guess it is, but i do think the enemy is also attacking my mind real bad, whatever it is, i cant seem to control these thoughts and keep them from bothering me. please pray for God to deliver me from all this mental stuff.
I had this same problem last year! I had others pray for me. I do not have this problem any longer,Thank the Lord. It was very depressing for me.

Father please bless and deliver this child of yours from thoughts that are disturbing him.

In the name of your son,
amen

Upvote 0