1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Please Pray for Me

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by xpunkskaterx, Apr 28, 2006.

1. xpunkskaterx

xpunkskaterx Go Leafs Go

+34
    Christian
    In Relationship
    CA-Greens
    Hey

I am going through a hard time right now. I will not go into details, but I am under alot of stress. I would appreciate any prayer. Thanks

Jason

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. pyroqueen2423

pyroqueen2423 Senior Veteran

+67
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Dear Lord i pray for jason please just be with him in watever situation he is in right now let him know you are there and always going to be there for him. Dear Lord just show him the way in whatever he is doing and give him rest both emtionaly and physically Amen

3. Jesusismylife

Jesusismylife Guest

+0
    I will be praying that things get better and that you find peace.

God bless you. :)

4. bfly

bfly Contributor

+195
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Father I lift Jason up to you and pray that you will meet his needs. Give him comfort and relieve the stress. In Jesus name, amen

5. JWA

JWA Well-Known Member

+87
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father , blessed be thy name in all the earth! I stand with these brothers and sisters as we lift up Jason to you . Lord in your word you have said that in this world we will have trouble, but that we can rejoice with you in that Christ has overcome the world. I pray that you would give this young man peace and grace to endure whatever trouble he is facing. In Jesus blessed name...amen

6. faithopelove

faithopelove Veteran

+803
    Charismatic
    US-Republican
    praying in agreement

7. Tarika

Tarika 1 Corinthians 16:24

+1,062
    Christian
    Single
    Father, there is nothing that you can't fix. I thank you for being with Jason and taking care of him in this situation and always. Bless him with your peace, comfort, courage and guidance. In Jesus' name, amen

8. tapero

tapero Legend Supporter

+1,061
    Christian
    Single
    Dear Lord, I pray you would ease Jason's stress by your love and power and might. Thank you Lord. Amen

9. gbear

gbear Well-Known Member

+53
    Non-Denom
    LORD, may your grace and peace be upon this situation and your will be done in Jesus name