✟8,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Greens
hey

i really need player. I think im getting depressed. My girlfriend dumped me.. she is going out with another guy tonight.. please pray for me. im feel so down... she said she still loves me she just needs a break for a while. Now shes going out with this guy 2 nights in a row

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Listen just because shes gone out with this guy twice doesn't necessary mean there an item or anything. She may just seriously want a break, she could be wanting time to think at the moment. This guy could be a friend rather than a boyfriend, girls can be friends with boys and the other way round. The reason your feeling low and think your depressed is because you are seeing it as shes got another guy, when really you have no idea. If your still feeling as low in 2 3 weeks then see your doctor, but at the moment your just suffering rejection and are thinking the worst.

Lord I pray that what i've said will make sense in xpunkskaterx mind and hopefully put his mind at rest. Amen

Im-revived:pray:
xpunkskaterx said:
hey

i really need player. I think im getting depressed. My girlfriend dumped me.. she is going out with another guy tonight.. please pray for me. im feel so down... she said she still loves me she just needs a break for a while. Now shes going out with this guy 2 nights in a row

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

April Showers and Easter 2024!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
xpunkskaterx said:
hey

Lord be with this young man and that you will fill the void in his life.
Give & grant him peace and mercy in his heart and soul.
Help him to lean on you for support and guidance.
In thy name, amen.

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
if that was me id be seriously concerned,im sorry to alarm you but its the truth,my ex g/f use to tell me she loved me 3 days later she was with another guy and didnt love me

her going out 2 times in a row with the same guy while your stuck at home like a raspberry tells me she is enjoying his company

if she has not phoned in the last 2 days get ready for being dumped

sorry to be the bringer of bad news,i seriously hope im wrong about this.......:( :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.