One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for you. Please do remember that bringing ourselves to Jesus in our time of fear can be very helpful in overcoming fear altogether. i have struggled with fear from as early as i can remember. Great terrible fears that used to consume me with dread, confusion, panic, and heart problems.

i learned that fear often times lies, and it is then that the torture gets so bad, Jesus on the other hand is the truth. The very thing we need when we are overcome by the lies of our fears.

To let the truth of God sort them out is so very useful. i have learned to let His perfect love in my life cast out the fear of the lies and let His loving truth guide me.

So please go to Jesus, tell Him the lies and let His loving truth set you straight, His love is like a balm on our by fear torched hearts. i reckon fear is one of the heads of the dragon itself. He uses lies to instil fear so we let go of Jesus and the truth of His word and dwell in those torture chambers instead. So happy Jesus showed me the way out. To look at Him each time fear would fire my heart and let His loving truth calm me down.

When my anxiety attacks are really bad then i put music on. Music that speaks the truth of God to me. Such has been very helpful fighting anxiety and panic attacks.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,844.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good evening, I am in need of prayer to remove fear anxiety and to remove this cold feeling that I am experiencing. I need prayer for warmth and for protection from this fear that I am experiencing. Thanks and God Bless.

fear and anxiety is caused by doubt

But let him ask in faith, doubting nothing, for the one doubting is like a wave of the sea, being blown and being tossed by the wind.

Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good evening, I am in need of prayer to remove fear anxiety and to remove this cold feeling that I am experiencing. I need prayer for warmth and for protection from this fear that I am experiencing. Thanks and God Bless.

Fear is an awful feeling. Whenever it comes on you, try to switch your focus to the Lord, and meditate on his goodness. It really does change your whole perception -

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Isaiah 26:3

Upvote 0

MikeinSeattle

Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.
Mar 22, 2019
Seattle
✟34,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have found taking 3 times a day to spend undivided attention in prayer and pray about all of my anxieties in each of those times very greatly helps me. It is called "casting your burdens on the Lord". Just ask Him to fix each one whatever it is. And dont forget to thank Him and praise Him while you pray, this will greatly help you to cast your cares on Him.

Also I have found for the things that constantly cause fear every day it is helpful to ask the Lord to show you why you should not be afraid of each of those things individually. And then seek the answers to those questions through talking to people and study of the word. A lot of my fears of this kind have been relieved simply by learning the truth I needed to know in order to not be afraid of that specific thing.

"God please deliver mimi from fear we ask in Jesus Name"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums