Please Pray for me. Struggling very hard with an issue.

GodsWill1

Jan 18, 2018
Canada, USA
✟15,259.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've been struggling to end a long-term relationship of 12 years that needs to end. I pursed God many years after I met this man, and so I never married this man. I want to get married now, my faith is strong, God comes first in my life. I don't want to commit fornication. This man I'm with is not for me. He is drinking heavy, almost everyday, and may be under demonic influence while he drinks, resulting in a stressful situation for me when he drinks.

There is lots more to the story, but really all that matters is that God ends this relationship permanently once and for all, so I can finally move on and get married to a God-fearing man who is the perfect match and life partner for me.

Please pray for me.

I'm also looking for a Christian female roommate, if you have, or know of someone that has a space or room for rent, let me know.

SaNcTaMaRiA

I am a man...who loves our Lady!
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Iowa
✟169,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lord, I pray for relief for Godswill1. Please Father help her to get out of this unhealthy relationship. Also Father, please heal the man she is speaking about. Bring him to his knees so that he may see You Father.

Jesus, we need you! :crossrc:

• Prayers
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I've been struggling to end a long-term relationship of 12 years that needs to end. I pursed God many years after I met this man, and so I never married this man. I want to get married now, my faith is strong, God comes first in my life. I don't want to commit fornication. This man I'm with is not for me. He is drinking heavy, almost everyday, and may be under demonic influence while he drinks, resulting in a stressful situation for me when he drinks.

There is lots more to the story, but really all that matters is that God ends this relationship permanently once and for all, so I can finally move on and get married to a God-fearing man who is the perfect match and life partner for me.

Please pray for me.

I'm also looking for a Christian female roommate, if you have, or know of someone that has a space or room for rent, let me know.

:heart: Praying for you, dear heart. It is soooo very difficult to end a relationship that may be utterly toxic for us, on our own. May God grant you the strength to do what He would have you do, and pave the way before you and open doors of blessings and favor as His perfect will un-folds before you like a carpet. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, show this woman how to break it off with this man herself. Have her write him if necessary, and lead her in choosing the right and effective words to do the job. Provide all the motivation, strength, support, protection, and means to accomplish what Your will is.
Amen.

Upvote 0